Localisation using real sense t265, d435i

Localisation using real sense t265, d435i

amneils
I’m having some issues using localisation in rtabmap with intel real sense cameras t265 and d435i. After mapping and then closing the rtabmap GUI, I am unable to localise because when I open the GUI in localisation mode, I can reopen the saved map but get no feed from the cameras. Conversely, when I directly open the GUI with the cameras working, I am unable to localise because the map will not open.