Save poses in localization

tea

Save poses in localization

tea
Hi Matlabbe,
I'm trying to perform localization in RTAB-Map, but I'm having issues in retrieving poses.
Let me first describe a little bit my situation.
In two steps: first of all, I create a map database, using recorded images and a source of odometry. Once the map creation is finished, I start a new instance of RTAB-Map, loading in the GUI the database containing the map and a new database without odometry (this second as source). I use data of a similar trip to perform localization. Up to here is fine: the matches between the map and the new database can be seen from the GUI, but I didn't find any way to download the poses (of the localization, not of the whole map).
I need them to check the goodness and correctness of localization against ground truth (given by GPS). How should I do to find/record this information?
Thank you for your help.