3d scanner of the human head with the intel realsense d415 camera

3d scanner of the human head with the intel realsense d415 camera

kakou
hello,
I am new to rtabmap, can someone help me?
I'm looking to make a 3d scan of a human head with the intelrealsense D415 camera and the T265, is this possible by using the RTABMAP library to register the different facets acquired?

Thank you in advance !

Re: 3d scanner of the human head with the intel realsense d415 camera

Without any tuning, the result may not be as good as dedicated software to scan yourself. To test the dual setup with rtabmap standalone, see this page http://official-rtab-map-forum.206.s1.nabble.com/Comparison-between-realsense-D435-vs-T265-vs-T265-D435-dual-setup-tp6456.html

Re: 3d scanner of the human head with the intel realsense d415 camera

kakou
Thank you !