About commercial use

tokufxug
Nice to meet you
I am Sadao Tokuayama.

We are investigating building Google Tango 3D scan function.
I would like to develop 3d scan application that works with Tango using RTAB-Map in Github.

I use the application I create for commercial purposes.
is there a problem? (Do you violate license agreement?)

Thanks.

Re: About commercial use

There are no problems, just make sure to not build with non commercial dependencies. See the end of CMake status for convenience, all dependencies are stated with their license and can be turned off.

Re: About commercial use

tokufxug
Thank you for answering.

When creating 3D scanner application with Android (Tango)
I think that RTAB-Map uses SURF and SIFT.

I think that SURF and SIFT can not be used for commercial purposes.

RTAB-Map has no SURF and SIFT modules,
Can I develop a 3D scanner application for Android (Tango)?

Thanks.