Autonomous robots + RTABMAP

jacksonkr
This post was updated on .
I'm using serial communication to tell my arduino bot where to go but as of now I only have a map of the room.

I searched this forum for discussions based around autonomous navigation and did not find much in the way of navigation plugins / programs. Is there autonomous ROS software you know of that has been tested with RTABMAP?

Re: Autonomous drones + RTABMAP

The navigation stack of ROS (tutorials here, in particular move_base) is compatible with rtabmap. For an example of integration, you can look at the Stereo navigation tutorial or Turtlebot tutorial.

Re: Autonomous robots + RTABMAP

jacksonkr
This post was updated on .
I had seen that and wanted to make sure it was approved. Thanks matlabbe.