Benchmark poses and GPS data and export it to image

Benchmark poses and GPS data and export it to image

chris.ferra
Hi Mathieu,
can you tell me how to generate images like the first in your answer on this thread?
More specifically, how can I benchmark the poses generated by rtab and the GPS data provided and export it to image just like you did?

Thank you so much for your time, have a nice day.
Best regards,

Christian

Re: Benchmark poses and GPS data and export it to image

with rtabmap-databaseViewer, you can export slam poses (File->Export Poses...) or the GPS poses (File->Export GPS...) with KML format (*.kml). Go https://earth.google.com/web/ , then click on "Projects", then "Import KML file from computer".

Re: Benchmark poses and GPS data and export it to image

chris.ferra
Thank you so much