Best set for rtabmap with kinect v2

antem84
Hello to everyone!
thanks to the great Matlabbe who gave me important informations, I was able to run the Kinect v2 on rtabmap.
I have to use it by hand, not with robots, and I must survey the rooms, corridors and stairs.
does anyone know how I can configure in a perfect way the config.ini or what settings are best set?
I dont know if I have to use ICP or how do I set the kinect for a fast and accurate survey. FAST IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Ps. I have a good workstation, so no problems of RAM or processor use :)))
I would also that the previous scans, after the loop closer, were eliminated, or have the effect of "onion" and I see more layers of point clouds. if you can help me, just paste the config that can do for me.
if you want you can contact me. thanks to Matlabbe;)
antem84@gmail.com