Black image on 3D map

bxl

Black image on 3D map

bxl
I'm using RTAB-Map and ROS and getting odometry from rgb odometry. However, the 3D panel is always black.
That is my launch file: Is there any configuration wrong? Or my environment simple cannot be mapped because of its design?

Re: Black image on 3D map

In the 3D map view, you should see at least the coordinate frame and a grid. The window is totally black, this may be an OpenGL problem. Try launching with RVIZ (adding rtabmap_ros/MapCloud display).

cheers,
Mahieu
bxl

Re: Black image on 3D map

bxl
Thanks, Mahieu for replying me. Launching rviz gives me nothing too :
If I run RTAB-map on standalone version I can see the coordinate frame you mentioned above(whitout any map, because there are no content arriving, in this case).

Re: Black image on 3D map

Do you have any warnings/errors on the terminal?
bxl

Re: Black image on 3D map

bxl
This post was updated on .
Sorry for taking so much time to reply.

I got messages in command line

Re: Black image on 3D map

Can you copy/paste them here?
bxl

Re: Black image on 3D map

bxl
Sorry, I messed up things a little. Running on the environment from the screenshots above I got no errors. Then, I decided to try in another environment and the I got this below:
[ WARN] (2018-11-21 16:09:25.633) util3d.cpp:604::cloudFromDepthRGB() Cloud with only NaN values created!

Re: Black image on 3D map

It looks that the depth image is empty. If you run rqt_image_view and select the depth image topic, do you see something?
bxl

Re: Black image on 3D map

bxl