Camera position information, Quaternion information acquisition method

Camera position information, Quaternion information acquisition method

koba
Hi,

How can I get the current location information and Quaternion information of an RGBD camera connected via RTAB-Map in C ++? (I think to use tf.)

Many thanks,
koba

Re: Camera position information, Quaternion information acquisition method

If you are using ROS, see http://wiki.ros.org/tf/Tutorials/Writing%20a%20tf%20listener%20%28C%2B%2B%29 to use TF under c++.

With RTAB-Map C++ API, based on this example and Transform API, you can get the quaternion with Transform::getQuaternionf().