Can rtabmap node complete path planning?

Can rtabmap node complete path planning?

willzoe
I saw on the wiki that some of the Subscribed Topics, Published Topics, and Services of the rtabmap node were marked as Planning. I think does this mean that it is possible to use only rtabmap node to complete the robot's path planning, so that the robot can reach the predetermined target and avoid obstacles that appear on the path?

I asked the same question at ROS ANSWERS.

Re: Can rtabmap node complete path planning?

Refer to answer on ROS answers.