Changing the scale of Depth image with D455

Changing the scale of Depth image with D455

Todhunter
I am working on a project where I need to work with the exported depth images. I'm using an intel D455 and although everything seems to be working correctly, the depth image is displaying at a much larger scale. I'd like to alter the scale so the depth of foreground information (0 - 5m) is visible. I've seen images of correct depth maps with the same camera so I wondering how to achieve this?

Re: Changing the scale of Depth image with D455

The camera viewer use an auto color scaling based on the maximum depth of the image. When you export images, you have the raw depth, then for visualization, you can scale it differently.

The code scaling the color is there: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/blob/c4d127cae40e8f92db07c05c0dadcaef4cb97d14/guilib/include/rtabmap/utilite/UCv2Qt.h#L86-L211