Comparing with Kitti ground truth

ossome
How do I compare the trajectory generated from the mapping mode on rtabmap with that of the ground truth provided by Kitti.
In the paper "RTAB-Map as an Open-Source Lidar and Visual SLAM Library for Large-Scale and Long-Term Online Operation" a comparison was done between the results from Rtabmap and the groundtruth data. I am interested in recreating that comparison on my pc. I have created a map that has been stored as a .db file. How do I proceed with it?

Re: Comparing with Kitti ground truth

normally the results can be reproduced  following instructions here: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/tree/master/docker/jfr2018

If you have a database with ground truth saved in it, you can report the results with:
rtabmap-report --scale --kitti results