Consultant/help wanted

CanStig
We are integrating RTAB-Map into a Unity-based solution. We ran into the issue with the texturing component. We are looking for a consultant (paid engagement) who can help us with the following:

Need to develop texture mapping approach to the ARKit LiDARmesh in Unity.

Currently ARKit Meshing functionality provides only mesh without colour information out of the box. You can get frame information and map it afterwards to the mesh, probably with postprocessing after capturing.
The solution can be made either in the c# scope using ARFoundation framework or like a plugin with the more rich native ARKit api. As the output we expect textured Unity Mesh with Material.

Also other approaches for this solution can be considered. But it has to be compatible with our tech stack (Unity, ARKit, Metal graphic api).