Controling Drift

Muthupandi
Hi,
   I m using  robot localization packages in ros to for the purpose of combining the two odometry data,one odometry data from T265 and another one is from D435 data to calculate odometry from rgbd_odometry node fusing both ,i got one filltered odometry, but the path is not proper why?

Re: Controling Drift

How did you setup robot localization parameters? I think if you want to fuse two odometry sources, you would have to fuse the velocity, not the poses.

Re: Controling Drift

Muthupandi
Hi sir,
        Sorry for the late reply, we are fusing poses only. we are not fusing angular velocity.