D415 + rplidar without ROS

ddoodo
Hi !

I can see on the rtabmap standalone we could add a laserscan sensor, however I don't know how to add my rplidar.
I would like to use it with my realsense d415, but without using ROS.

I have seen the topic "Use lidar and IMU without ROS" from 2017 and I could also try to change the code, but if it is already implemented now, it would be great.

Thanks,
ddoodo

Re: D415 + rplidar without ROS

When adding more sensors to standalone we would have to deal with synchronization between sensors, their transformation between them, rewrite drivers for each sensor... this is all already done in ROS. For example, the rplidar and Realsense are both already supported in ROS.

Re: D415 + rplidar without ROS

ddoodo
Ok, thank you very much for your answer, have a nice day !

Cheers,
ddoodo