Database-viewer

beginner123
hello! I have a two question about database-viewer.
1. I saved the .db through the bag and ran the database-viewer to work as shown in the figure below.

This is the original picture, but I made it like that by deleting and adding mismatched images one by one through the constraints view. I was wondering if there is any way to make this more convenient.

2. I tried to merge the modified .db with another .db like in #1, but the merged graph came out as the original .db instead of the .db that I modified. Attached a picture for better understanding.

How can I merge the .db I modified with another .db?

please answer about my question.

Re: Database-viewer

From your images with blue spikes in the graph, it looks like you have two odometry frames fighting each other. There is maybe a problem in your TF tree (rosrun tf2_tools view_frames.py), like two nodes publishing the same TF, or you have two odometry nodes publishing on same topic name. RTabmap is then jumping around two odometry sources.

Re: Database-viewer

beginner123
Thank you for your answer!!! I solved this problem through rtabmap-databaseViewer.

But, Is the only way to solve this is to remove the nodes that don't fit directly in the databaseViewer and add them again?

Re: Database-viewer

beginner123 wrote
But, Is the only way to solve this is to remove the nodes that don't fit directly in the databaseViewer and add them again?
Not sure how you solved this. From my previous comment, you should not have to do that if you don't publish two different odometry on same TF.