Depth Calibration Problem

danielzhang
Hi,

I was trying to do Depth Calibration for tango by following the instruction post in: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/wiki/Depth-Calibration
The example db file provided on the website works without any problem.
However, my db file logged with same methods will always stack at calibration step like this:

Please help me with this problem.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Depth Calibration Problem

danielzhang

Re: Depth Calibration Problem

Just tried your database and this following error appears on the terminal:
[FATAL] (2017-07-24 12:20:03.698) discrete_depth_distortion_model.cpp:319::accumulate() Condition (width_ == ground_truth.cols) not met!

The database contains depth images not the same size than RGB images (Tango), which generates the assertion. I updated the code to handle this situation. Example of resulting distortion model with your database:

Not sure why, but the database didn't contain visual features and loop closures, did you use Data Recorder mode? It would be better to do standard mapping to correct the drift in the map. A map with drift won't give a good distortion model.