Depth registration

senia
I noticed that in your replay here you have a good registration between the Depth and RGB images, but I still (and here)have an offset between the streams, Could you suggest a solution for that?

Thank you,
Senia.

Re: Depth registration

I assume you are using the RealSense driver with a R200? Can you show on loop closure detection view or odometry view the superposed RGB and depth so we can see better the problem (see right-click options Image and Depth)? On the standalone version, the the camera calibration from librealsense is used directly for registration.

Side note: RTAB-Map update rate at 60 Hz is very high, I recommend to set it at 1 Hz. The odometry will still update at 60 Hz (if your computer can handle it).

Re: Depth registration

mantouRobot
Hi~
      My rgb image and depth_regist image also have a little offset, and I don't know what will happen. Any advice?
      Thank u so much~

Re: Depth registration

senia
hi

I didn't fully understood what you meant so Im showing you the loop closure detection view and the odometry view with only superposed RGB and depth

I can confirm that the drivers are up to date and there still an offset

thank you

Re: Depth registration

The image is small (scaled down on the forum), but it seems ok for me. The RGB values seem to match the depth values on the fingers. Can you point out the offset on the image? not sure to understand the offset.

cheers