Does rtabmap must need libfreenect2? I don't use kinect but realsense

Does rtabmap must need libfreenect2? I don't use kinect but realsense

TouchDeeper
Hi,
I read the tutorial https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/wiki/Export-Raster-Layers-to-MeshLab and it told me to open rtabmap. I go to the installation manual of rtabmap. And run
./rtabmap
The output information is below:
./rtabmap: error while loading shared libraries: libfreenect2.so.0.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
If I'm right, the libfreeect2 is a driver for Kinect. Must the rtabmap need libfreenect2? or My way to open rtabmap is wrong?
Can you provide me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Re: Does rtabmap must need libfreenect2? I don't use kinect but realsense

TouchDeeper
I clone the freenect2 and build it. Then rebuild the rtabmap, the error didn't occur anymore.

Re: Does rtabmap must need libfreenect2? I don't use kinect but realsense

rtabmap was somewhat linked to a freenect2 library from a past build. freenect2 is not required to build rtabmap.