Dynamically Loading New 2D Maps into RTABMap Database

Dynamically Loading New 2D Maps into RTABMap Database

derektan1995
Hi Matthieu,

Hope you are well. I am currently exploring map merging of 2d grid maps between different robots using this package. Is there a way to dynamically load merged 2d maps into rtabmap during mapping mode, such that rtabmap will continue to build upon the new 2d map?

This new 2d map is only used for ROS's move_base navigation. Perhaps, it's a little similar to loading an edited 2d map into the rtabmap.db file using the rtabmap-databaseViewer, just that we want to do this online. Thanks!

Regards,
Derek