Error compiling RTAB-Map ROS package

Constantine
Hi,

I've been following these instructions: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros#rtabmap_ros to install rtabmap as ROS packages on Ubuntu 14.04 and ROS Indigo but when I try to build them via catkin_make I get this error:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib/librtabmap_core.so', needed by `/home/supdood/catkin_ws/devel/lib/rtabmap_ros/camera'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [rtabmap_ros/CMakeFiles/camera.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib/librtabmap_core.so', needed by `/home/supdood/catkin_ws/devel/lib/librtabmap_ros.so'.  Stop.

I'm kinda stuck on what's wrong here =/
Any help would be appreciated

Re: Error compiling RTAB-Map ROS package

I've reproduced the bug by reinstalling rtabmap library at a different location. The cmake cache of catkin has kept the last location of the installed library (which is not there anymore), giving the missing target "librtabmap_core.so" error.

Solution: remove the build folder from the catkin workspace to make sure that all the cmake cache is clean:
$ cd ~/catkin_ws
$ rm -r build
$ catkin_make

Re: Error compiling RTAB-Map ROS package

Constantine
That fixed it. Thanks matlabbe