Forum address has changed, how fixing old reference links not working anymore

Forum address has changed, how fixing old reference links not working anymore

All nabble forums have been moved to a new server. For us, it changed the prefix of the forum in the web address. When you encounter a crosslink reference like this not working anymore:

http://official-rtab-map-forum.67519.x6.nabble.com/Removing-all-map-frames-from-a-rosbag-td660.html

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at official-rtab-map-forum.67519.x6.nabble.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Change 67519.x6 by 206.s1 in the address:

http://official-rtab-map-forum.206.s1.nabble.com/Removing-all-map-frames-from-a-rosbag-td660.html

I'll check if I could fix all links in all posts having this issue done!. Until then, use the fix above to recover the information.

Regards,
Mathieu