Full access to features on ROS2

kevin_s
This post was updated on .
Hey,

First of all, amazing software and thanks for the active supports seen in the threads.

I have tried to lookup if I can get RealSense2 settings access in ros2, but I struggle to find an answer for it. I need the realsense2 option True here.

EDIT:

I found the humble git branch, I installed from source as shown here and I got the settings I wanted.

Re: Full access to features on ROS2

If you are using ros2, you don't really need rtabmap built with realsense2 support, as you would normally use realsense2 ros2 package directly.

To have latest changes, the master branch of rtabmap repo and ros2 branch of rtabmap_ros repo should work on any ros2 versions.