GPS Resolution used by RTABMap

drzeno
I have the GPS working with RTABMap. It is supposed to work with the other odometry being sent into the vSLAM algorithm (not sure how). However, it appears that rtabmap only goes out to 6 decimal places when using the latitude and longitude data. That means that at best (no error by the GPS or RTK-GPS) there will be a 0.111 meter error. Can you tell me how I can change the lat, long, alt, resolution two 8 decimal places (1.11 mm accuracy at best). Thank you.