Help in SLAM map navigation and pointcloud building with a turtlebot2

Help in SLAM map navigation and pointcloud building with a turtlebot2

karishma
Hello everyone,

I am student working on the project where I am using a Rplidar and turtlebot2. Though I am getting map using a hectorslam and rplidar, it is not working with gmapping which is a default for turtlebot2 SLAM navigation. Is there a way to solve this. A way to incorporate rplidar into turtlebot navigation.

And as I said, I am getting a map with Hector SLAM. I want to know how do I convert it into pointcloud and use it for autonomous navigation.
May I ask suitable github links, so that I can view the files and see if they can help me, please.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Karishma Thumu

Re: Help in SLAM map navigation and pointcloud building with a turtlebot2

This question is more related to turtlebot package, you may ask on their github: https://github.com/turtlebot/turtlebot