How to compile rtabmap in windows?

GrainLee
I have cmake it to a Rtabmap.sln, and i try my best to build it but failed.

The IDE give me the error
error LNK1104: can't open file “..\..\..\lib\Debug\rtabmap_cored.lib” G:\rtabmap-master\build\guilib\src\LINK

could anybody help me?

Re: How to compile rtabmap in windows?

Which visual studio are you using? Before creating a solution, is this building instructions on visual studio 2010 work for you? The default approach shown is based on "NMake Makefiles" cmake generator. Maybe this post is similar to this problem.

Re: How to compile rtabmap in windows?

GrainLee
yeah, I compile it by Visual Studio 2010, but i don't know the use of "NMake Makefiles"  you mentioned, and NMake in my windows is not a runnable program

Re: How to compile rtabmap in windows?

GrainLee
and NOW, i think i catch the main question. The psapi.lib or psapi.dll not found, how you fix this problem?

Re: How to compile rtabmap in windows?

The cmake command must be called in a Visual Studio command prompt (step one here), either for NMake or Visual Studio solution generators. This will make CMake detecting psapi.lib.