How to make marker detection default on rtabmap

How to make marker detection default on rtabmap

rsformc
Hi matlabbe and everyone,

I am a newbie and enthusiast on the rtabmap technology.
I have try several features on rtabmap and really interested in incorporating the marker detection to improve mapping and localization.

I have try and tested the feature by set it from the rtabmap GUI.

I am wondering if there is away to make the marker detection default or enabled fro script?

Many thanks

Re: How to make marker detection default on rtabmap

Are you referring to standalone or in ROS? For standalone, just ctrl-s to save current config. For ROS, you can launch rtabmap node with "RGBD/MarkerDetection" parameter set to "true".