How to make rtabmap and rtabmapviz node to not update PointCloud?

How to make rtabmap and rtabmapviz node to not update PointCloud?

yincanben
Hi,matlabbe,
    I want to compare before and after update the Pointcloud when a new object is introduced in a previously visited area,I want to set some parameters to add the new  PointCloud to the old , not update the old pointCloud. Can you help me solve it?Thanks.

Re: How to make rtabmap and rtabmapviz node to not update PointCloud?

Not sure what you want to do "add the new pointcloud to the old, but not update the old pointcloud". It is possible in the GUI to hide/show specific pointclouds, see Window->Show view...->Map Visibility.

cheers