How to run RTabMap ROS docker containers on NVidia Jetson AGX Orin

How to run RTabMap ROS docker containers on NVidia Jetson AGX Orin

HiddenNetwork
This post was updated on .
Hello, How can I run RTabMap on a Jetson AGX Orin?

I have tried to use the RTabMap docker containers, but ran into issues.

For the Humble ROS version:
d@desktop:~/src$ docker run -it introlab3it/rtabmap_ros:humble bash
exec /ros_entrypoint.sh: exec format error

My end goal would be to use the ROS version of RTabMap, on the Jetson. So far, I have been doing ROS humble development inside a docker container on the Jetson, with an image built by NVidia https://github.com/NVIDIA-ISAAC-ROS/isaac_ros_common/tree/main/docker

Re: How to run RTabMap ROS docker containers on NVidia Jetson AGX Orin

That docker image doesn't support arm64. Can you try introlab3it/rtabmap_ros:humble-latest instead?