I have a problem running rtabmap_ros after I upgrade ROS

bai

I have a problem running rtabmap_ros after I upgrade ROS

bai
Hello
    My rtabmap_ros version is 0.14.0 and rtabmap version is also 0.14.0. It always runs good .but when I upgrade my ubuntu pc and many packages of ros update. Then something wrong happens.The bug log shows on the picture .

    Do you have any suggestions about it ?
bai

Re: I have a problem running rtabmap_ros after I upgrade ROS

bai
the picture maybe too small , this is the same picture.
bai

Re: I have a problem running rtabmap_ros after I upgrade ROS

bai
I find this bug is caused by the package "rostime" ,when i go back the version of "rostime" ,it works.

Re: I have a problem running rtabmap_ros after I upgrade ROS

You may try:
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
to make sure all kinetic packages are at latest version.