IMU integration

alexr
Hi Mathieu,

I have a working IMU that publishes on /imu with topics
/imu/linear_acceleration/ and /imu/angular_velocity for x, y and z axes.

I would like to integrate this value to the RTABMAP for efficient mapping and localization. Is there a support to integrate the IMU in the RTABMAP with existing ros packages?

My system consists of laser+3d sensor + odometry.

Thanks
Alex
------ Alex

Re: IMU integration

You may look for robot_localization package. The filtered odometry output can be used as the odometry input of rtabmap.

cheers