Increase rgbd/stereo odometry update frequency

Increase rgbd/stereo odometry update frequency

marlu
Hi,
please, are there any tips&tricks on how to increase update freq. of odometry node? I tried out rgbd and stereo examples with Luxonis OAK camera and I could not reach update rate of more than 7 Hz. All the required topics publish with more than 20 Hz. Are there any node params that may improve the performance? Thank you.

Re: Increase rgbd/stereo odometry update frequency

You can reduce image resolution. You can also check this page: http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutorials/Advanced%20Parameter%20Tuning#Visual_Odometry