Initialization error

KEV845
Hello,
I am using a intel D435i camera. When I start the software, this message appears:

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

In the detection box, the tick mark is put at the right camera but as soon as I press the start button, the message comes up: camera initialization error.

At the same time, I can use the camera with the intel viewer so it is not a connection error.

Can somebody please help me out?

Thanks, Kerstin

Re: Initialization error

which rtabmap version are you using? on which ccomputer? What is the version of realsense library?

AW: Initialization error

KEV845

Thank you for taking up the point. The RTABMap version is 0.20.3

It is a 64bit PC with windows 10.

I have tried hard to find a hint to the realsense library but I did not find
out where to look for it.

In the menu of RTabMap, there is a tick mark behind the real sense 435
camera.

I hope this helps to find what  is blocking.

I will start installing it on my Laptop and see.

Best, K

Re: AW: Initialization error

I cannot reproduce the problem on Windows with the 0.20.3: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/releases/tag/0.20.3

When you open Intel RealSense Viewer, you can see the version in the title bar:

On rtabmap side, you can enable debug log and copy paste the log here. See Preferences->Logging, set logger level to Debug. In the background terminal, there will be more info when you start the camera.