Input/Output error while making rtabmap

Whiss
Hi,

I'm currently trying to install rtabmap on a pcduino running under lubuntu and with ros-hydro.

When I launch "make -j4" I get the following error:

"examples/WifiMapping/CMakeFiles/wifi_mapping.dir/depend.make: Input/output error. Stop."

Any idea on what's going on?

ps: I already tried updating via "git pull origin master"

Re: Input/Output error while making rtabmap

Looks like a cmake error. If it is your only error, you can safely disable the examples build. Comment this line: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/blob/9097c3c1adecd402a3ee0b9b1f2cc362d3e5c5e3/examples/CMakeLists.txt#L6

- ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( WifiMapping )
+ #ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( WifiMapping )