Installation of RTAB-Map on Ubuntu 18.04

Installation of RTAB-Map on Ubuntu 18.04

jess-25
Hello,

I have been trying to install RTAB-Map on Ubuntu 18.04 (ROS Melodic) and I keep getting this error when I enter the command: make

These are the commands I used:

Install RTAB-Map standalone libraries. Add -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/catkin_ws/devel to cmake command below if you want to install in your Catkin's devel folder without sudo. Do not clone in your Catkin workspace.

$ cd ~
$ git clone https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap.git rtabmap
$ cd rtabmap/build
$ cmake ..  [<---double dots included]
$ make
$ sudo make install

Thank you

Re: Installation of RTAB-Map on Ubuntu 18.04

The same error has been detected on the buildfarm a couple days ago, this is now fixed in https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/commit/5f54bd13bb86be87105ea5c566f83282d890f658