Installing RTABMAP on MacOSX Yosemite. Problems

Installing RTABMAP on MacOSX Yosemite. Problems

alexr
Hi,

I installed the RTABMAP installer for mac from the github. The .dmg (RTABMap-0.8.3-Darwin) gave no errors when installing. I am using OSX yosemite on an intel i5 , 8GB macbook pro. When I tried to launch the file from the Applications the following error came up(see the attached screenshot). Any idea what is happening. Is RTABMAP supported for Yosemite??

Thanks
Alex

------ Alex

Re: Installing RTABMAP on MacOSX Yosemite. Problems

The library libOpenNI.dylib is not found. Install the Kinect dependencies on the Mac OS X installation instructions, this should install the missing library.

Re: Installing RTABMAP on MacOSX Yosemite. Problems

alexr
Ok, This solved my problem. I had to reinstall the OpenNI binaries and its working now.

Thanks

Alex
------ Alex