Is it possible to change the save location of ratabmap.db?

Is it possible to change the save location of ratabmap.db?

mikkey2
Hi.
By default, rtabmap.db is saved in ~/.ros/, but
Is there any way to change the location of this file?

Also, when I run Rtabamap in a Docker container, is there any way to change the location of
Also, if I run Rtabamap in a Docker container, is it possible to save the rtabmap.db in the host's path?

Sorry for being a newbie.
Thanks again for your help.

Re: Is it possible to change the save location of ratabmap.db?

There are examples here using docker (see no_gui example): https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/tree/master/docker

The database_path parameter can be used to change the default ~/.ros/rtabmap.db.