Is there a full listing of ROS launch file parameters available please?

Is there a full listing of ROS launch file parameters available please?

Ross_L
Hi

I am building a package containing rtabmap and would like to optimise its performance. I have seen the short section of some of the parameters in the standalone rtabmap, a few on the ros wiki and found one or two github documents with some of them, but I would like to know if there is something comprehensive. I am looking for an explanation of what the parameters do and their syntax please

Thank you
bxl

Re: Is there a full listing of ROS launch file parameters available please?

bxl
This one might works

Re: Is there a full listing of ROS launch file parameters available please?

Ross_L
Hi bxl, thanks for replying!

Unfortunately that's one of the ones I looked over and does not contain items such as detector strategy, minimum inliers and so on. Its got a lot but I am really looking for an exhaustive list.

Thank you though!

Re: Is there a full listing of ROS launch file parameters available please?

For ros-related parameters, they should be all listed on the rtabmap_ros page. If some are missing, the wiki may need to be updated.

For rtabmap parameters (those used in standalone), do this:
$ rtabmap --params
or check Parameter.h.