Is there a solution to integrate cartographer to RTAB-Map

Is there a solution to integrate cartographer to RTAB-Map

TouchDeeper
Dear Mathieu,
Hello,

As the subject said, is there a solution to integrate cartographer to RTAB-Map?

Best regards,
Tingda

Re: Is there a solution to integrate cartographer to RTAB-Map

It depends why we would want to integrate it, as they are both graph slam approaches on their own. Not sure if Cartographer can be split into smaller modules that could replace similar ones in RTAB-Map. What feature(s) you need?

Re: Is there a solution to integrate cartographer to RTAB-Map

TouchDeeper
Dear matlabbe,
Hello,

I see. I will study these two methods first. Thank you for your reply!

Best regards,
Tingda