Is there any tutorial with the use of only 3d lidar?

Is there any tutorial with the use of only 3d lidar?

Mikor
Hi everyone, as you can probably understand from the subject, I am very new to this and I want to learn how to use rtabmap with 3d lidar. I have found this  but I do not know how to use it, can somebody give me some guidelines about where to start? I am interested in using it with the KITTI velodyne odometry data set. Thank you in advance for any response.

Re: Is there any tutorial with the use of only 3d lidar?

Sorry for the delay, I think I answered indirectly in your newer question here: http://official-rtab-map-forum.206.s1.nabble.com/Is-this-the-way-to-use-lidar-IMU-efficiently-tp7496p7515.html

Regards,
Mathieu