Is there data source as CameraRGBDImages in ROS version

Is there data source as CameraRGBDImages in ROS version

derwee
Dear Mathieu,
May I know is there existing launch file taking CameraRGBDImages as data source in ROS version? Many thanks.

Re: Is there data source as CameraRGBDImages in ROS version

Hello,

No, there is no launch file for CameraRGBD classes as openni2_launch, openni_launch and freenect_launch provide already the same stuff in ROS way. I am not aware of a node reading rgb-d images from a directory to publish them as ROS messages. Can you use ROS bag instead? Otherwise, creating a ROS wrapper of CameraRGBDImages is possible.

cheers