Labels in LTM

dnozik
Hi , while mapping, I'm setting labels at specific frames from playback records. Towards the end of mapping, just before closing rtabmap, I send a list of labels along with their positions. Since I'm working with LTM/WM, some labels are stored in LTM.
Which function should I use to correct the labels' positions from LTM?
Additionally, would it be more effective to perform calculations offline after closing rtabmap, possibly using an offline tool, to achieve better results?

Br,
Dima

Re: Labels in LTM

If you are using memory management, the position you will get would be only temporary anyway.

You can however call "/rtabmap/get_map_data true true true" to get the full graph in LTM and optimized.