Laser scans empty?

TheTruth13
This post was updated on .
Hello,
I created launch file base on Setup RTAB-Map on Your Robot  tutorial with camera RGBD, odometry and 2D laser. Everything worked fine until I want to post-process my data. I updated all clouds and then I clicked Tools->Post-processing. Then i got bunch of error messages like "Laser scans empty?!?!". It's wierd because i can see scans on 3D map in RTABMap Visualization.
3D map visualization
I uploaded my launch file, database and terminal output on my cloud.

I found on forum similar topic but i want to use ICP strategy.

What may be cause of that error?

Cheers,
Mike

Re: Laser scans empty?

I don't have problems refining the map. It may be because some scans were not in the cache. Do Edit->Download all clouds to update the cache.

Re: Laser scans empty?

TheTruth13
Thank you for checking my dataset out. I think my map is refined either, because I got info that processing is completed. I do Edit->Download all clouds every time I'm runnig Preprocessing. I'm not sure that this error cause any problems, so maybe i should ignore it...

Cheers