Library compiling correctly?

Luke957
How I get flann/eigen/boost/pcl/opencv/gtsam correctly built?

Thanks

Re: Library compiling correctly?

Re: Library compiling correctly?

Luke957
This post was updated on .
I can't find the instruction because I don't know how to find this
libraries and how to install them.
I tried

$export  ANDROID_NDK="Path to android ndk"
$export  ANDROID_NATIVE_API_LEVEL=android-17
$cd  rtabmap/build
$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../cmake_modules/android.toolchain.cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF -DBUILD_TOOLS=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/android_install ..
$ make
$ adb install -r app/android/bin/RTABMap-debug.apk

but it's not enough

Re: Library compiling correctly?

Well, if you only do that, CMake would tell you that some libraries are missing. Until you fix them, the apk will never be built.

Cross-compilation is not easy, particularly for libraries not supporting it officially. However, most dependencies (those CMake complaining about) would have a cmake build system like rtabmap. So the make approach is similar.

To find the dependencies, look for them on Google, get the source and build them with the android toolchain (android.toolchain.cmake).

Android NDK: https://developer.android.com/ndk/downloads/index.html
FLANN: http://www.cs.ubc.ca/research/flann/ (cmake build)
EIGEN: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page (no cmake, just make install in ~/android_install)
BOOST: http://www.boost.org/ (see referred issue above to download a convenience cmake build file)
PCL: http://pointclouds.org/ (cmake build)

Re: Library compiling correctly?

Luke957
This post was updated on .
Thank you very much!
That's what I was looking for and now is more clear than ever!

Thanks!