Localisation using real sense t265, d435i

Localisation using real sense t265, d435i

amneils
I’m having some issues using localisation in rtabmap with intel real sense cameras t265 and d435i. After mapping and then closing the rtabmap GUI, I am unable to localise because when I open the GUI in localisation mode, I can reopen the saved map but get no feed from the cameras. Conversely, when I directly open the GUI with the cameras working, I am unable to localise because the map will not open.

Re: Localisation using real sense t265, d435i

not sure what you mean by "when I directly open the GUI with the cameras working"?

This "I can reopen the saved map but get no feed from the cameras" is a problem. I assume you are using the standalone App? Normally, if you open a database, click yes on all dialogs, set localization mode, then go and start the camera, it should do something.

If the camera feed is not working, try reconnecting USB.