Localization mode using ZED2i camera

tarun
I was successfully able to map an outdoor environment using the "roslaunch zed_rtabmap_example zed_rtabmap.launch", now that I want to use it with move_base to navigate the robot, I am confused on how to put the zed rtabmap in localizaiton mode?. As I am new to this whole thing please do help me out. Thank you so much!

Re: Localization mode using ZED2i camera

if you want to use that launch file in localization mode, you may set it in that file.

or propagate the argument to "zed_rtabmap.launch" so you could do:
roslaunch zed_rtabmap_example zed_rtabmap.launch localization:=true