Map doesn't update with scan cloud mode

rerbeard
Hello!
I'm trying to run Rtabmap in scan cloud mode. I'm using odometry coming from T265 tracking camera and a pointcloud that I build with node. My node takes depth images coming from different D435 depth cameras, it produces a pointcloud for each of them and it merges them together.
Basically, I generate a message of type PointCloud2. this message is given as input to Rtabmap as the scan cloud topic. Anyway, once I applied the needed changes to the launch file, I tried it. Rtabmap node starts correctly, but then the map is not getting updated, even if the input pointcloud is changing. With some of my bags it doesn't give any warning or error, while with one bag it gives out a problem on TFs.
I basically get two types of warning/error:
- Unknown transform between the frame_id reference frame and the pointcloud reference frame
- TF old data, if I use a static transform publisher to try to solve the issue.
I checked the tf tree too, but it appears to me that everything is okay.
Anyway, I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

tf_tree_issue_rtab.jpeg

Re: Map doesn't update with scan cloud mode

In your assembled point cloud, which frame is set? Is it the D435 depth frame?

Note that rtabmap_ros/point_cloud_assembler node to make sur the resulting assembled cloud has the correct frame at the correct timestamp.