Navi_msgs and rtab map odometry

stress526
The last question and answer helped me a lot.
Thank you.
I have another question.
When using external oometry information
I'd like to know the odometry information that rtab map uses.
I understand that the information is sent and received through the Nav_msgs format.
The Navi_msgs format has a lot of information.
I am interested in four of the information below.

pose.pose.orientation;
pose.pose.position;
twist.twist.linear;
twist.twist.angular;

I wonder about the above value of odometry used by rtab map.
I'd like to know the relevant information or how to know it.
Thank you.

Re: Navi_msgs and rtab map odometry

rtabmap uses those info from nav_msgs/Odometry:
header
child_frame_id
pose.pose.orientation
pose.pose.position
twist.covariance

Data taken from odometry topic: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/blob/16392d2926faf60f1a93f26d61d4c62a49f1370a/src/CoreWrapper.cpp#L819

Re: Navi_msgs and rtab map odometry

stress526
Thank you so much for your quick and accurate answer