"Not Enough Correspondences" using stereo-images

"Not Enough Correspondences" using stereo-images

omair
Hey. Thanks for this great package. I have tried it using rosbags and it worked great.
But when i tested my own data-set using rectified stereo images it gave me warnings of "not enough correspondences found. I tried to find correspondence using MATLAB and it showed more than 40-50 per image pair ( 1 from left camera and 2nd from right camera. Both cameras are calibrated using ROS and rectified images used using stereo_image_proc node). Can you please suggest a solution regarding this matter?

Re: "Not Enough Correspondences" using stereo-images