Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier RTABMap Doesn't Actually Start

Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier RTABMap Doesn't Actually Start

myTurtleBotDoesntWork
I've installed RTABMap on the Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier, and it prints the message "rtabmap 0.20.9 started ..." (see image) but no followup messages appear. Also, the rtabmap topics appear in the rostopic list, but do not appear to be publishing when echoed. I am using the attached launch file which should run RGBD SLAM on the turtlebot with the realsense D435i camera (I've also tried with a D435). All of the topics associated with the realsense and turtlebot are publishing fine.

I installed RTABMap from the binaries based on a previous forum post and am hoping to use RVIZ for visualization as other forum posts have suggested RTABMapViz is difficult to set up on the Xavier.

Console Screenshotrtabmap_rgbd.launch

Re: Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier RTABMap Doesn't Actually Start

Are there warnings after a while telling that some topics are not yet received?

Re: Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier RTABMap Doesn't Actually Start

myTurtleBotDoesntWork
Apologies for the late reply (the email reply function seems to have not worked). No, there are no warnings, just that no messages are received.

Re: Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier RTABMap Doesn't Actually Start

myTurtleBotDoesntWork wrote
 just that no messages are received.
You can check them individually if they are published:
rostopic hz "my topic"

EDIT: Try doing a rostopic hz on all required topics at the same time to see if the problem is when all topics are subscribed at the same time that they stop publishing.